Computer Links & Resources
Click here for Against the Current, My life with Cerebral Palsy, an autobiography by Dr. Bob Segalman.
Disability Related Organizational Resources:
Click here for American Association of People with Disabilities
Click here for Eparent The family and professional site for the special needs community with information on healthcare, legal issues, sports and recreation opportunities, financial planning and technology.
Click here for The ARC
Click here for New Mobility
Click here for Disabled Parents
Click here for Tiny Eye (Specializes in serving school districts with SLP vacancies
Click here for Tardive Dyskinesia
7-1-1 Speech to Speech (STS) Services:
Click here for AT&T
Click here for Hamilton Relay
Click here for Sprint
Click here for The Gallagher Group LLC STS Outreach
Companies supporting individuals with disabilities
Video with sample of a Speech-To-Speech call - part 1
Video with sample of a Speech-To-Speech call - part 2
American Recall Center
Click here for AAC Institute
- AAC Institute is a not-for-profit charitable organization dedicated to the most effective communication for people who use AAC. The web site offers many free and low cost resources for AAC professionals, people who use AAC, parents, and other stakeholders. The AAC Institute Update is sent to a subscriber list of several thousand several times annually. Sign up at the web site.
Click here for Through the Looking Glass (TLG)
- Through the Looking Glass (TLG) is a nationally recognized center that has pioneered research, training, and services for families in which a child, parent or grandparent has a disability or medical issue.
Click here for Drug Dangers
- Drug Dangers is a site committed to providing the latest information on a range of medications and medical devices that have serious complications.
Click here to learn about the dangers of taking Zofran while pregnant
Click here for Resources & Information for Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Survivors
Click here for Resources & Information for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrohpy
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) is a medical condition that affects the patient’s sympathetic nervous system. RSD is characterized by severe chronic pain in an affected region, such as a patient’s arm or leg. After the onset, RSD will continue to worsen as time passes. The website http://rsdguide.com
was created so that victims and families could seek information and facts regarding Reflex Sympathetic Dystrohpy (RSD), or more commonly known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Click here for Job Hero
- Career resources for Americans with Disabilities
Click here for North Dakota Youth
- You graduated from high school or received your GED... now what?
Click here for Office of Community Colleges and Workforce Development in Oregon
Click here for 2016 College Resources for Students with Disabilities
"To Blog or not to Blog? This is no longer the question."